Where we are
Hotel Plaza is located in the centre of Pescara near the railway station, airport and the Adriatic seafront, the hotel is ideal for getting around the city and the region.
The ZTL (pedestrian zone) is located a few steps from the hotel with parking nearby.
How to reach us:
- - Highway A14 exit Chieti/Pescara West or Highway A25 exit Chieti/Pescara
- - Follow the signs to Pescara Centro along about 10 Km of road (asse attrezzato)
- - Exit at Pescara Center/Piazza Italia at the stop sign turn left, cross the bridge and once arrived in Piazza Italia proceed to the left.
- - At the traffic lights turn right continue straight on Corso Vittorio Emanuele, at the 3rd traffic light turn right and then right again: WELCOME!
- Pescara Centrale station is a major railway interchange through which the main railway services serving the peninsula pass.
- Abruzzo Airport is just a few km from the city centre and is connected to the city's road system and the motorway network.